Why use CS-Cart?
CS-Cart is a standalone web application for building and managing an eCommerce website of any size from a small web store to a virtual shopping mall with multiple departments and product suppliers.
B2B-ready — CS-Cart B2B & B2C includes all the B2C functions, plus offers B2B functionality such as client tiers, individual prices, multi-user accounts, price list management tools, easy re-ordering, the ability to close storefront and hide prices from unlogged users, and more.
Exhaustive ecommerce – CS-Cart is the best shopping cart solution for building an ecommerce website of any size: from a small web store to a virtual shopping mall. A ready storefront, support for many payment and shipping options, full inventory control, unlimited products, promotional tools, and other ecommerce software features out-of-the-box.
Built-in content management – With our ecommerce software you can create, edit and publish all kinds of web content including static pages, surveys, newsletters, contact forms, graphic and text banners, customer testimonials, and many others. Handy menu-builder makes the storefront navigation convenient and clear to your web store visitors.
Search engine optimized – CS-Cart shopping cart software offers a search engine friendly environment that involves the tableless layout, customizable META tags, friendly URLs and Google sitemap. This all contributes well to the proper indexing of your web store and generally improves its ranking among the popular search engines like Google, Yahoo! Search and Bing.
Customizable PHP software – CS-Cart is PHP shopping cart software that uses MySQL to store data and Smarty template engine to build the website’s look and feel. And its 100% open source code, hook-based modular architecture, modern design technologies, impressive flexibility and development API make CS-Cart a perfect platform for custom ecommerce requirements.
CS-Cart installation guide
- In the administration panel, go to Administration > Payment methods
- Click the Add payment button on the right
- Enter eWAY into the Name text input field, select eWAY in the Processor drop-down select box, enter the desired description and surcharge values into the appropriate input fields, upload an image if needed
- Open the Configure tab in the same window in order to view the eWAY settings section
- Fill in the following fields:
- Enter your eWAY API Key and Password and select the card types your account can accept.
- Order prefix – any prefix you want invoice IDs to have on eWAY site (optional field) (for instance, mycart). Using the prefix allows to prevent duplicate invoice IDs in case you – use the same eWAY account for accepting payment from several websites
- Test/Live mode – select Live. In order to use the Test mode you need to get additional accounts at eWAY Sandbox
- Click the Create button to save the changes.